Designed with the spectator in mind, this sturdy two-piece tip-up seat is available in a wide range of colours. The polypropylene moulding has a lightly etched surface giving an easy clean surface with grip for the spectator. The seat has integral facilities for numbering and is attached using stainless steel fixings to the mild steel rigid construction frames. Metalwork is designed to suit exact requirements and available in a choice of coatings.
- Seat and back moulded in polypropylene with colour fastness of 7-8 on the blue wool scale, dependant on colour.
- Can be moulded to any RAL colour
Mild steel rigid welded construction support frame.
- Recess in seat and back for seat numbering.
- Self-tipping seat’ fixed at 460mm centres.
- Available either floor or riser fixed.
- Metalwork can be galvenised, powder coated in any colour or both.
- Conforms to FIFA and UEFA regulations.
- Passes flammability test to ignition source 0 and 1 of BS5852.
- Passes strength test to level 5 of BS4875 Parts 1 and 3 – severe contract use.
- Armrests -plastic or upholstered.
- Seat and/or back upholstered.
- Ultra-violet stabilised or flame-retardant additives for polypropylene.
- Seat numbers, riveted-on aluminium or self-adhesive plastic.
- Row end plaques – plastic.
- Writing ledge press desk.
Alderdale Seating Ltd.
80 Spring Road
t: +44 (0) 1902 902441
Quick Enquiry form