This economically priced seat has a contoured shape and flexible seat pad that provides comfort at the right price. A counterbalanced action returns the seat to an upright position when vacated, allowing maximum freedom for spectators to exit.
The seat and back are moulded from polypropylene with a smooth finish in a wide range of colours. The seat and back have a recess for the location of a seat number and for outdoor use an ultra-violet stabiliser may be added. These are attached, using stainless steel fixings, to mild steel frames of rigid construction and are designed to suit exact site requirements. All metalwork is available in a choice of coatings and having plastic inserts to exposed tube ends.
- Seat and back moulded in polypropylene with colour fastness of 7-8 on the blue wool scale, dependant on colour.
- Can be moulded to any RAL colour.
Mild steel rigid welded construction support frame.
- Recess in seat and back for seat numbering.
- Self-tipping seat’ fixed at 460mm centres.
- Available either floor or riser fixed.
- Metalwork can be galvenised, powder coated in any colour or both.
- Conforms to FIFA and UEFA regulations.
- Passes flammability test to ignition source 0 and 1 of BS5852.
- Passes strength test to level 5 of BS4875 Parts 1 and 3 – severe contract use.
- Armrests -plastic or upholstered.
- Seat and/or back upholstered.
- Ultra-violet stabilised or flame-retardant additives for polypropylene.
- Seat numbers, riveted-on aluminium or self-adhesive plastic.
- Row end plaques – plastic.
- Writing ledge/press desk.
Alderdale Seating Ltd.
15 Spring Road Industrial Estate
t: +44 (0) 1902 902441
Quick Enquiry form