This sturdy two-piece seat is available in a wide range of colours. Incorporating a counterbalance the seat returns to an upright position when vacated and allows maximum space for spectators to exit.The polypropylene seat and back have a smooth finish, and are attached using stainless steel fixings to the mild steel rigid construction frames. Metalwork is designed to suit exact requirements and available in a choice of coatings.
- Seat and back moulded in polypropylene with colour fastness of 7-8 on the blue wool scale, dependant on colour.
- Can be moulded to any RAL colour
Mild steel rigid welded construction support frame.
- Recess in seat and back for seat numbering.
- Self-tipping seat’ Variable seat centres – 460mm, 480mm and 500mm.
- Available either floor or riser fixed.
- Metalwork can be galvenised, powder coated in any colour or both.
- Conforms to FIFA and UEFA regulations.
- Passes flammability test to ignition source 0 and 1 of BS5852.
- Passes strength test to level 5 of BS4875 Parts 1 and 3 – severe contract use.
- Armrests -plastic or upholstered.
- Seat and/or back upholstered.
- Ultra-violet stabilised or flame-retardant additives for polypropylene.
- Seat numbers, riveted-on aluminium or self-adhesive plastic.
- Row end plaques – plastic.
- Writing ledge/press desk.
Alderdale Seating Ltd.
80 Spring Road
t: +44 (0) 1902 902441
Quick Enquiry form